View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #512
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
yeah hungarians in villa rica and coweta county, ga in the 1820's who have the same names as the creek indians of villa rica and coweta county, who happen to like to end their names with the letter "A" like the creeks as well, and they was living in the creek trader's house lol. yeahhhh hungarians..okkkkk.

I thought you said they was white, now your saying they are hungarians lol
Uh, you just showed in that last statement your total ignorance. When people refer to "white" they are referring to "European Culture" and Hungarians are European.LMAO One of my son's good friend's wife is Hungarian her parents came over from Hungary.LOL She said she's "White". And she's Hungarian, so who are you to scoff at someone else's background? Son you really make yourself look bad when you do all that stuff and then scream that other's are being racist against you, I've seen and heard you do that, that's not very nice to do to other's as you have done. I think the dye you used went to your brain, and yes it's out of a bottle that's very obvious so don't even try to kid a woman here. That is NOT your natural hair color, it's a bottle.