View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 AM   #519
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
WOW

ESPN--um go back to sports. Really, I'm not joking here. This was sad to look over.

I have more on your actual family closer then you have in all that mess. You jump around way to much and none of that other stuff is even relevant, yet. You haven't shown back to them when you say that Cynthia (I'm sure that's probably what her name was, no one could spell back then and I've seen Cynthia spelled more way then just what you show in your mess LOL) was not realy a "redwine' but then you liste them and go on with them. Wow

My head is spinning on that one.

Well, I'm going back to the right stuff and the right way.
Her name is not cynthia... it's cinthe. If you said that around any of the petty or teal's you would be laughed out of town lol And it was the census man who could not spell it. Nect your going to say sinogee is synthia also and chillicothe is chilli cynthia also right.