Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:52 AM   #35924
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
He was able to put weight on all his legs, they were just really shaky and he was struggling trying to stand and balance. I'm just not getting how it came on out of the blue like it did. He's out of the flea meds he takes once a month, so withdrawal has crossed my mind-if that's possible. I posted about it on another forum and a woman replied that the same thing happened to her cat and it turned out to be an inner ear infection. I could deal with that. What's the floppy foot test?

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook