Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:33 AM   #35927
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
He was able to put weight on all his legs, they were just really shaky and he was struggling trying to stand and balance. I'm just not getting how it came on out of the blue like it did. He's out of the flea meds he takes once a month, so withdrawal has crossed my mind-if that's possible. I posted about it on another forum and a woman replied that the same thing happened to her cat and it turned out to be an inner ear infection. I could deal with that. What's the floppy foot test?
When you lift the dog's foot and place the foot toes down, the dog should automatically flip the foot to pads down. The floppier or slower the flip, the more likely the sign spinal problems. If the dog does not right their foot to pad down and tries to walk on the toes, it's called knuckling.

Some things that cause weakness in the legs:

Disc problems
Pinched nerve
Thyroid dysfunction (yup, it can cause rear leg weakness)
Tick borne diseases
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook