Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #35931
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Coffee please. Something is wrong with Sparky and I'm worried sick. He was fine all day and tonight. Doing his usual thing-hanging out in the chair with my husband. I went out to warm up the car before work,might have taken 2 minutes, and when I came back in, my husband goes "something is wrong with Sparky". He was trying to stand in the chair, but he had no control over his leg muscles. He was trying to move to the other side of the chair and fell on the floor. Both us tried to help him and got growled at. When I left for work, he was sitting in the floor all quivery. I don't think it was a seizure-it didn't look like any I have ever seen. I just can't figure out what could happen so suddenly. The vet situation in this county sucks, but I will try and get him into one of the two vets we haven't seen tomorrow. It's gonna be a long night.
Sorry to hear about Sparky. Let us know what's happening.

Do dogs get cramps? Like when your legs fall asleep?
Let us know when you get home from the vet's.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook