Thread: IACA ReDux
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
Keely
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Keely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
1. You.
2. Anything is possible.

But here's the difference: I KNOW who/what I am and feel no need to prove it or (fail to) disprove others. And that's the point protectionist fools never get. The only thing being protected is the idea that we are social children.

Example?

If you want to sell tanned hides? Then make the BEST damned hides. That's ALL it takes.

If you don't make the best hides, don't try to play them up due to "poor me" genetics that your grandchildren won't be (legally), anyway. That's just singularly dumb.

If you can stand on your own, you don't require caveats.
You talk in circles.

Honestly, I have never "met" any real Shawnee online who would not say who their family is. My family surnames include Longtail, Panther, Charley, Bluejacket... those are just a few My uncle is a well known stomp dance leader.

I dont tan hides...

My grandchildren are enrolled.

I wonder, do you have me confused with someone else?
Keely is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook