View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
BladeofWolf
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Would I?

In the state of Georgia as I understand it we have the "Castle Doctrine", the legalese is mentioned above.
Would I, Yes...... have we, yes. Not lethally but my wife did have to shoot someone to protect herself and our young son. I was working overnights and the sheriff was no help.
Interestingly enough after I was fired because of the drama and I was home the police made 5 arrests in 2 days after 5 months of nothing.
A bit of a side note, before this incident we owned only one antique birding gun that was an inheritance gift. Never used, then I bought a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Honestly never thought I would buy,own or advocate the ownership of a gun.Amazing how your feelings change when you family is in danger.

Cheyenne Proverb: A nation is not beaten until the heart's of its women lie on the ground.
Dirkism: My wife is my hero.
BladeofWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook