View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #19
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
TT, I wouldn't even chance it, get yourself a nice Glock 17 (9mm) and some shooting lessons, I wouldn't chance my life on a bat which is a close range melee weapon when I could take out a potential rapist or murderer etc from across the room. Now I can handle a much larger caliber handgun but a 9mm with the right ammo is all thats needed. In fact you could get away with a Ruger .22 pistol which is so easy to fire, hardly any recoil, and cheap.

A study 20/20 did years ago, which included interviews with convicted felons, found that if an assailant or robber or intruder sees the weapon or knows that you are armed then they are less likely to target you or if they are in the process of attacking you or your property they will attempt to flee.

Me personally, as soon as some stuff is cleared up and some bills are paid I'm hopefully buying an AK-47, which are perfectly legal in the U.S. as long as it can't fire more than once per pull of the trigger. Imagine being the poor S.O.B. that breaks into my house to see an AK-47 pointing from down the hall or top of the stair case?

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook