View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #28
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
you know most dog breeds are that way. they will leave you to protect the children.
there is nothing really more to add as far as facts go, already been said. there is no gun in my house, but i do plan on getting a dog soon. from the pound gonna go start looking find one that will fit the family.
Oh yeah, and I loved it too. My sister did too most of the time.HAHAHA She moved in with us a few times and the first time her oldest daughter was only a few months old. My son had his room and we set up the crib for the baby in the room next to him. The rooms were kind of side by side, my son's room was actually at the end of the hall. So the dog would go up and lay between the two doors when the babies were sleeping until we went to bed. He was black and my sister would try to go check on her baby and the dog wouldn't let her near the room. He would stand up and block her or even once growled. We had to call him down stairs just so she could check on her baby. HE was the most awesome dog we ever had that way. He had other issues.HAHAHA But when it came to the little ones, oh no one was getting close at all and everyone knew it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I want a black or a chocolate lab myself. Labs are fun and friendly dogs. My insurance company won't allow me to have a pit bull, rottweiler, chow or a doberman. Something to consider when buying a dog is if your renters or home owners insurance will allow it. They will cancel your policy if they find out you have a dog they don't like.
You know why that is? We found out 'cause the dog I've been talking about was Shepherd, doberman with a little lab in him and he had the doberman markings so many mistook him for a doberman. We found out that the breeders of the Rots and Dobs, and a few other's, will over bread them and as generations are born their skulls shrink and don't grow when their brains do so when they get older they tend to snap and attack anyone including their own people. This came straight from the vet and then the Insurance agent confirmed it. So if you get a mixed breed, they are just as protective, but don't have the same problems. I found that out the hard/easy way.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook