View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #30
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up Muskrat_skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
If someone comes late at night and you don't have a loaded firearm under your pillow, mattress or right at hand, you may not have a chance to use it. I had a new baby and was attacked in my sleep (you know how deep you sleep when you finally get a chance to, you get woke up so much). I pulled the murderous sob off my husband and threw him across the room and went at him with a ferocious scream I was gonna rip his eyeballs out he ran in terror, and this was while I was wounded, he thought I was dead. Shotgun in the closet, ammo on the shelf. Never thought to get it. Adrenaline is a great thing, I have no doubt I would have killed the guy with my bare hands at 104 pounds. I was mad, my husband was unconscious.

APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook