View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 03:03 AM   #35
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
forgot to add, I am a shoot first, ask questions later kind of gal, ...attempting to enter my home and not having my permission to be there, means you have no NEED to be there,---- I will take that as a personal affront, and will tell the responding officer
"I WAS IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE OFFICER."

Trespassers will be shot,...Survivors will be shot again....
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
If someone comes late at night and you don't have a loaded firearm under your pillow, mattress or right at hand, you may not have a chance to use it. I had a new baby and was attacked in my sleep (you know how deep you sleep when you finally get a chance to, you get woke up so much). I pulled the murderous sob off my husband and threw him across the room and went at him with a ferocious scream I was gonna rip his eyeballs out he ran in terror, and this was while I was wounded, he thought I was dead. Shotgun in the closet, ammo on the shelf. Never thought to get it. Adrenaline is a great thing, I have no doubt I would have killed the guy with my bare hands at 104 pounds. I was mad, my husband was unconscious.

Any type of dog that barked could have provided much more protection and I could've armed myself or he might have just took off before harming us. Oh, and dogs love kids because they drop food. Drop more food and your dog will love you more!!! My chihuahuas hate kids. Love me though. I thought about getting an army of them instead of a big dog. They know who brings home the dog chow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
I'm with trouble. I will shoot first and ask questions later. We have always had at least one rifle in the house, if not more. Our property is posted-Private Property and No Trespassing. And a Stop sign we found when we moved in the house.
Since we are close to I-95, the cops will sometimes lose somebody in the woods. Last time that happened, they came in the yard looking for him. I told them that if I saw him, I would hold him for them and if he gave me any problems, I would call them after I shot him. They freaked. "Please don't shoot him, ma'm. It makes a lot of paperwork for us if you do". I thought I would laugh until I cried over that.
Note to self: Stay the hell outta Georgia, JD!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook