View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #36
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Note to self: Stay the hell outta Georgia, JD!
Chicken! LOL!

The dog we had before Sparky was half pit bull and half golden retriever. He looked just like a golden until he looked up and you saw his jaw line-all pit. He was the greatest dog-kept the baby chicks and kitties and us safe. There are 4 families on our road-spread out along 2 miles. One afternoon, the cops came down the driveway. Red was out front on his run-it was about 125 feet- from the front porch to the magnolia. He went and met the car, just like he did with everybody when he was out. Neither cop would get out of the car because of him. When I went out and told him it was ok, he sat down, tail wagging, ready to be friends. If you were dumb enough to get out of your car before my husband or I had told Red it was ok, you did not get that greeting from him-you would get teeth. One cop was too scared to get out of the car, but the other one did. He told me he was coming down to see if we had been robbed, since everybody else out there had been. Then he goes "I suppose it's a useless question with this guy around". I told him it was. LOL!

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook