View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #37
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
tricky law in the city, plus the law goes by county,so in Maricopa county Police (those on the phone) will tell you that you can not shoot unless you first have been shot) ? HUH? Officers on patrol will tell you don't shoot unless they are actually in the house. But out in the sticks, of Pinal County all that is required is a sign posted anywhere on your property that warns, "No Trespassing, Violators will be shot." Simple as that.
yep. I second the pigster.
When I first moved down here I called the cops for someone on my property. The dispatcher had an odd tone in her voice as she asked me "well- do you have any ammo? Shoot if they move! Then she gave me a sidenote...just be sure your kids are in and it's not your dog."
I thought I had moved to Mars.
Today I fully understand that tone in her voice.
TRANSLATION? what the [email protected] are you calling us for? shoot first then call if there's a body!" LOL!!!

Desert rule of thumb
If the snakes and mountain lions don't get 'em,good for them!
But if they get past the dogs,.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook