View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #8
DeafToniB
Deaf and Cree Elder-Woman

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I find it hard to grow old sooo fast that I am shock that the times goes zipping through with the blink of the my eyes. Now my parents passed and the time will be my turn soon. Life is short and I just have to find a ways to enjoy the pleasures of being an old woman which I am now. It is not too bad. Being an Elder is helping young people go through learning from me and other Elders about life.

My body keep changing and it is not the same like when I was an young adult. As for Gas, it does not seem funny to me.
DeafToniB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook