View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #12
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
I look like I'm playing the air trombone when I'm trying small print...either that or my arms are shrinking with age...lol
I hate having to do that!!! I have to carry around one of those little flashlights you clip to your keychain 'cause the print's too small and the lights are too dim for me to read some restaurant menus. Once it was so bad (and I'd forgotten the flashlight) that I had to have the menu read to me.

And, now I often have to wear reading glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Used to be that if a an ankle or knee joint popped, it would feel good. Now it makes me wonder if something broke. :)
Some days ya might as well call me rice krispies b/c of all the snaps, crackles and pops! Maybe I should make myself start yoga again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I go to the massage lady a lot more.
Everytime I find a masseur/masseuse/spa I like, they go out of business after one or two visits. Didn't know seeing me all "undraped" could have such an effect on people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
The day I realized that all this grey hair, ISN'T from wisdom
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
The day I looked in teh mirror and saw this grey hair leathery skinned old man with very clear start of some major wrinkles starring back at me.
The answer is:

As for wrinkles, well I guess there's always:

RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook