View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #35
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
Seriously, age is a state of mind.

My Grandma Peppy always said you're only as old as you feel. She stayed young until she died when she was in her mid- late-90's.
My gran for her 90th birthday wanted a gel seat for her snowmobile.. said the factory one was too hard on her butt. I would have bought her a new snowmobile if she'd asked... I loved that she quit working full time when she was 87 and went part time...lol She was still bagging her moose, elk and caribou right up until she was 95. She'd go out on her own, shoot, field butcher the animal and drag it back on her snowmobile's sled.

When she was 95, she went to the Dominican Republic and slipped getting off the plane and broke her arm. The airline wanted to take her to a hospital there and she was , "Nope. Put me back on a plane, I'll get it set back home." She got back on the a returning plane,, got her arm set and left again for her holiday. I have pictures of her dancing with some young and lovely 25 year old guy...cast and all...lol

I always said that if I had to take someone with me to a desert island, it would be her. She'd have me weaving a raft out of leg hair to get off the island but she'd get us off...lol
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook