View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #37
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
i sure hope that isnt the case...i have felt like i am 90 years old.,
Well, she didn't necessarily mean just physically.

Grandma was blessed with incredible physical health. But she also stayed young mentally until the end.

I remember once when I was a kid, and I'd seen something about "The Roaring 20's" on TV. It occurred to me that Grandma would've been a young woman at that time. So I asked my Dad if Grandma had been a flapper in the 20's. My Dad's answer:

Well...if anyone flapped, your grandmother did!

She was having fun and looking for her next boyfriend until the end.

She was a city girl, so she wasn't going out and bagging moose. But she was doing all her yardwork, mowing the lawn (push mower), going out dancing, flirting with the men...
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook