View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #198
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
@Migiziwomen@Ta'neeszahnii Techno, @adollfCedencaxygync, @Afterpate, @carpinteyroaxi, @carpinteyrolzn, @creditgamer, @emiteArergo, @GoggenGH, @gourtney, @Grits & Beans*+, @jimcohen3782, @Joe's Dad*, @Josiah+, @lakota wayne, @Lerliliague, @marcotah, @metrozeazak, @Migiziwomen+, @Mychiarlirurl, @OLChemist*+, @PataReawflall, @rodond, @salehasopnil, @Spiderwrulf, @Stands Alone, @wanjica_the_one, @wardancer*+, @wyo_rose+, @yaahl+, @zhimingjm i got a good rep yesterday so amazed.. its 35 with a high of 59 today sun out and we got some cats that moved in under the trailer i have plywood underneth and its lots of cat fights and a smell wafting up any ideas ? anyone
Trap them, find group that pays for spay/neuter services, get that done, then bring them back and let them sleep with you.

Forget the sleep with you part. LOL

I have multiple cats and have two big plastic totes with that get cleaned out every day , or occasionally, every other day. I have a big enclosure for my boys n girls.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook