View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #1546
Migiziwomen
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Hold on, cowboy.

nt_inuk was here when I first came on and was the first person to invite me to post in the Redhorse Cafe. I hold nt_inuk in high esteem and have high respect for her.

This is what I wrote..."Hmmmmm...how are you doing, Miss nt_inuk? Or is it Mrs? Good to see !"

I asked her how she was doing. I addressed her as unmarried, as she was the last time she was here, and in my way, asked her if she had gotten married.

Nowhere in this statement did I make any lewd or unbecoming remark to a VERY RESPECTABLE WOMAN.

I don't see any hmmmm in your statement.

You need to slow your role and recognize, apachefire.

I apologize to all others for my post.
so did she get married? i was just thinking bout some peeps today and she was one of them. wondering bout ginger, and singing otter, have not seen mato on her, but i talk to her elswheres. lol there were more in my head, dang i am getting old. oh, my bestie, stacey just lost track of her over the years. sad face.

oh, and i accept your apology