View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #78
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
I think they got lost
ya- their first post did say he/she doesn't know who they belong to. That is lost!

On the risk of getting another red bead again I want to ask this question.....What if this person is legit and we are making fun? I know of a pair of brothers that I grew up with who are full blood and know the exact tribe and reservation they came from as babes. But in the 60's as babies they were adopted through foster care to a family not of their race and the adopted family told them nothing of who they were.As these two grew up I watched them go through tough emotional times trying to recover their families and establish a connection with their tribal community.
just sayin........
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook