View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #86
Migiziwomen
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i knew little on this subject, now i know more. with all that has been said i still am tired of people who want to become indian because they found out that 3 or 4 generations ago they are linked with one. they love the romance of it as was stated earlier. i had someone on this site joke that they thought i was kidding because i said i like the cobbler style jingle. lol they sent me a pm saying they were sorry that they thought i was joking because the cobbler had not been in fashion for some time. lol. what ever.
with this, i surely do not want to discourage the true seeker. i welcome anyone who is native by heart, so to speak. not very eloquent this morning, having one of those mornings.....
blah.
so thank you Josiah for once again posting some knowledge and to pigheaded for posting the truth as well. i agree with you both. lol now i am off to take a nap as i have been up since five and had a full day already as you can tell by my great post. lol