Thread: 3 Things?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
BladeofWolf
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBladeofWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
3 Things?

This came up at dinner at my parents house the other day. What are three things you think every woman should know how to do?

My top three are ( and don't presume anything, lol)

1) Know how to shoot a gun and reload it. Cleaning too, but I take care of that and yes my wife knows how to do that too.)
2) Change a tire. Flat or otherwise.
3) Change the oil in a car.

I know its not a begin all/end all list. But these are the three things I do for my wife, that I thought she should know how to do.

Three things she felt every man should know how to do. (we have 2 sons so she had allot of teaching to do haha.)

1) Cook basic meals for yourself.
2) Wash and mend your clothes.
3) How to treat a woman in general.
BladeofWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook