View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #3166
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris_neva View Post
AWWW....thats cool...glad to bring a smile to anothers face...both my littles are my heart...both my son and daughter...I was blessed with the best of both worlds...they keep life entertaining and interesting!!
I have to agree with you on that Cris neva, my children when they were little were such a joy that everyday was an adventure with them. Now my grands are reminding me just how much more you can love someone.

I'm such a sookie granma, when my little guy was just learning to talk, he called and left a message on the voice mail. I kept saving it and saving it until the day we had to move to our next posting. I was fine about the moving bit, leaving friends and family behind etc but the one thing that caused a complete meltdown was losing the voice mail of my grandson's first message. My poor husband was calling the phone company to see what we could do and nothing was working to get it saved... I can remember sitting on the bottom step of the staircase as the movers were taking away the furniture and playing the message over and over again and crying like a big sook. Then my husband recorded it in my computer - it's faint but it's there...now I'm having another fit because I just got a new computer and have to transfer files over... my poor husband...lol
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook