Thread: 3 Things?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:38 AM   #19
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Men have to know/be willing to:
1. Work some
2. Appreciate the other person
3. Apologize and make up
4. And be willing to tow me in the boat out of the swamp they got us in barefoot in the water with gators and mocassins all around and hanging from the trees, no matter how drunk they are, and how early in the morning it is and how many miles we got to do this, with no fear because they busted the shear pin key drunk log hoppin the boat over fallen trees and never thought to bring a nail or spare one or whatever. My ole man did this and he was a hero in my book. I never saw so many gators in my life and it was 4am. We also had to worry about panther bear and hog.

Women have to be able to do all the same but number 4. Their number four might be not complaining about the log hoppin they really secretly enjoyed and realize how brave and tough their guy is, and try to remember that next time they screw up.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook