Thread: 3 Things?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #23
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post

3. Going downtown, will bring both of you GREATER amounts of pleasure than you can imagine, so bring a glass of water and plan on staying awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
A glass of water?!? Naw. Ya need a can of Coke. Ya gotta use that carbonation to your advantage!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post

To keep from dehydrating, you know how you would be playing outside, and you'd come in and get a coke and slam it down but you was still thirsty? Besides, you ever see what that stuff does to a crusted up of car battery, do you really want to pour that on a
Ummm...Mr. pigheaded...son!...Instead of water...YOU'RE SPOSED TO USE COCA-COLA...just be sure to dilute it some with water...or saliva!!!

I read it in a book!

Mr. pigheaded...you just gotta think 'outside the box'!!!

Now don't forget. I'm rated Joe's Dad.

This is me ---->

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook