View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #14
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
@Migiziwomen, send out lots of visitor messages, rate a lot of threads (MINE), get people to leave you visitor messages, get people to MENTION you, get more friends ... you can get one or two of my five trophies.

Do lots of MENTIONS, gets you lots of points!
HEY YOU TECHNO! stop discouraging them! get off of my thread if all you can do is plug yours! BLEAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
Okkk....So what now??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
i know right? what am i supposed to do? lol i really do want a trophy.
LISA IRONMAKER & MIGIZIWOMEN...first....just copy the list i have posted in the last page....second...then post it here! THATS IT!

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook