View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #314
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopashinaab View Post
Hmmmm... Spongebob is beyond description!! I do wonder about the little yellow [email protected]@rd though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
ha ha you got years of him as well then! ha ha ha! okay for real, he is gay right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopashinaab View Post
That's funny we were watching that little yellow [email protected]stard (my wife's word for him) as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
the bird is the word yo!

not much just chillen with the mini watching spongebob. thinking bout breakfast not sure what to make. trying to think what to do today. for sure i am gonna hit the trading post on the rez and start looking at some beads. we are gonna start designing Maileens's dress.
When I was in simulations, we upgraded the development environment from a UNIX/VAX/PC configuration to a strictly PC enviroment. In the process, the development platforms were named after characters in the Spongebob show!!

Even the secret lab was rename "Bikini Bottom"! There was Spongebob, Squarepants (separated from Spongebob), Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Crabs, Karen and Mrs. Puff! The names are also aliases for telnet sessions.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook