View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #315
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
I have some that would work as lures! I got this great idea in college of making chicken bone mobiles, like take chicken bones and spray paint them with fluorescent krylon paint and hang them from monofilament, then under a black light it would look like this bony flourescent chicken is hanging there. So I got all these chicken bones from the college cafeteria and brought them to my dorm room, like a barrel full, and some rib bones too, but I got busy and never got around to doing it and my whole room smelled like dead things. Cleared out the roommate though. I still think its a good idea. You could sell em on ebay!!! Poor chickens will never rest in peace... I was definitely a psychedelic child.
@muskrat_skull, The reason I asked about using fishing lures for earrings is that the prices of good lures have skyrocketed just because of that phenomenon! Women using fishing lures for earrings! Fishermen have been outraged by the high prices they have to pay now.

As far as chicken is concern, there is a big price for chicken wings as the Super Bowl is right around the corner! Watch them disappear from the supermarket selves!

btw, sorry about the missed chat!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook