Thread: 3 Things?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:17 AM   #40
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
hmmm and i thought that waz just a rumor.....when it comes to kinky.....im a virgin... was that direct enough mr PIGHEADED?

ABOUT THAT BLACK HOLE...i got started into carrying all that ‘junk’ after having children. a person always has to be prepared when you have children! they touch something nasty? you have a wipe and hand sanatizer. they have boogies?..you have tissues & a bag to put the trash in. they get a cut? you have a mini first aid kit. if they have to head to a public bathroom, man..you gotta have wipes, disinfectants, tp to make seat cover with and to use cos you are very lucky if they keep the place stocked. anyway, you get the point. plus, dont you guys like us women to keep looking fresh n pretty n smellin that way? we carry all that in our ‘BLACK HOLE BAGS”. and i bet several of you men have had to use something from your womans ‘black hole bag’ at some point! even if you werent aware. **laughin**

...THAT IS THE ANSWER BABY!...and its the way i taught my two children ( son ^ daughter). MALE ^ FEMALE have to know how to function on their own BEFORE going out into the world of adults.
ok....the soap box is available, whos next?...**laughin**
I call it my war bag.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook