View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #92
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
@Josiah got me thinking about a few things he said. He made genealogy seem interesting. So I looked up my hubby's family on the rolls. Pretty neat stuff! Found the Miller,Chapman, and Dawes rolls online and found the family along with notes. What got real interesting was that I could see them on several rolls.As I looked at dates and rolls and territories I could literally see the history of a family unfold right there on paperwork. kinda neat. I called my mother in law to tell her about it and she thought it was neat as well.One can literally see where the families were moved and relocated.Well- nothing neat about that part. It was real sad however to see the list of orphans. It made me stop and wonder if these orphans lost their parents along the trail during removal.If you sit before that history on paper- it's as if you can close your eyes and watch history unfold.I've never done that before.(We European breeds keep our stuff in bibles.Lol.)
That is exactly why I do what I do. It is as if you can sit and see them when you close your eyes. I work in the Rolls on a daily basis and I love it totally. I do it all the time and love to watch it unfold before my eyes. That's the best part.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook