View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #150
cris_neva
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
**laughing** well mine really towers over me at 6’4”...so your son WILL catch up to his feet. yeah, the cost of his shoes is way too much. not because he buys the most expensive “LOOK”, but because its just hard to find some that fit well. the shoe makers must charge $10 to $12 for each number in size!
Im going to look into this, but a basketball mom friend of mine was telling me about something the NBA does to give back to the community....You know how most of them only wear the basketball shoes they play in like one time and then they're done with them...she told me that they donate them to some program that gives them to people who need because of the sizes or something...I don't know for sure...like I said, Im going to look in to it, but sounds kind of cool!

Yeah, I can't wait for him to catch up with those feet...
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook