Thread: proper time
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #9
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalkins4052 View Post
I was wondering when and how to decide on roaching my son he is 2 years old now. I was 12 when I was roached and am unsure of the whole thing my grandfather has passed and I now longer have the avalible info that I:confused am seeking.
I was roached many years ago. Do I recall precisely how old I was? "No." (It was long enough ago that the Ottawa Powwow was still held at the Quapaw Powwow grounds.) Am I confessing this to be elitist? "No." But you asked about age. I was young but I still remember where, how, by whom and the significance.

If a kid is old enough to understand that, you're in the right age area.

It's sort of like asking when a young pilot is old enough to solo. Answer? When they can fly the plane.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook