View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
Interesting. I sometimes watch Finding Bigfoot on TV. I read the article from the Navajo Times and saw that some people put food out for them!!!

I don't know what the Navajo do, but where I'm from you never, never, never put food out for such creatures! Ya don't want them hangin' around your house, they're just trouble!

(not to be confused with Ms. Trouble from Jawja who hangs out here at pws.com!)
@RDNKJ, funny! No, @trouble probably has a different stomping ground.

SANOSTEE Ś There's only one rule when it comes to hunting for Bigfoot: Don't.
Whether you call it Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Skookums or one of the more than 60 names American Indian tribes have given the legendary beast, the harder you look, the less likely it is you'll find him, said Frank Smith, supervisor of the Sanostee Senior Center and keeper of tales from the various recent sightings.

"If you look for it, you never see it," Smith said Wednesday. "You have to be in the right place at the right time. Or maybe it's the wrong place at the right time."

http://www.daily-times.com/ci_19895147
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook