View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah any repeated or long term infection can lead to serious illness like cancer and autoimmune problems. Commercial hair color is well-known to cause vitiligo, an autoimmune skin disease and usually once people get that, they develop other problems. The natural haircolors like henna, vegetable color, or the kind in the health food store are supposed to be okay. The peroxide bleach and ammonia is bad.

This discovery is great because it may be curative...and not a prescription. No wonder the medical and pharmaceutical companies don't want us to know!!! they get a lot of money for those cancer drugs they use on autoimmune disease. Also, the cancer drugs make the infection worse, driving up medical costs. Many people with autoimmune disease die from infections and problems from the drugs they take.

wyo_rose, thanks for the tip on the listerine. Probably keeps the device clean as well! That waterpik is supposed to be the only thing that cleans 100% of the periodontal space between the gums and teeth. My mom let dentists drill out my teeth bad. My son has only one filling and he wouldn't have that if it was up to me and healthier teeth.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook