Thread: post anything
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #6938
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Anything!

Something @yaahl said over in the Tough Love thread reminded me of this story.

It is about a young woman I knew many, many years ago. This woman loved her some fudge. One day she went to a candy store that was known for their fudge. She bought a pound - and proceeded to eat the whole pound of fudge that evening!

A little later in the evening she ended up calling 911. She thought she was having a heart attack. She broke out in a cold sweat, her heart was racing, etc... (Hello! I don't know why she didn't connect all that fudge with what she was feeling! )

So the paramedics came and apparently were none too happy when they found out they'd been called out because she was having a sugar high! So they pumped her stomach. I'm pretty sure having her stomach pumped wasn't necessary - it was just fudge, after all. I think the EMTs were so pssed they decided to put her through some "discomfort" as payback for being so stupid.

Anyway, lesson learned. As far as I know she NEVER did that again, and always contented herself with just a few pieces of fudge at a time!

Anythang!!!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook