View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #2943
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris_neva View Post
I JUST WANT TO THANK EACH OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS AND THANK YOU TO ANYONE I MISSED OR LEFT OUT....ITS MUCH APPRECIATED...GONNA BE A HARD NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS...THE COMANCHE NATION LOST A GREAT MAN BUT ITS COMFORTING TO KNOW HE IS WITH MY GRANDPA HIS BROTHER...MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL...UDAH...AH-HO!!!!!!!!!

HUGS TO YOU ALL

RIP GRANDPA BERNARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris_neva View Post
@Joe's Dad @trouble @2lineCarrandMorgan @AmigoKumeyaay @soopashinaab @yaahl @Ta'neeszahnii Techno @Migiziwomen @Ndnsoldierboy @windanncer @wanjica_the_one @Cinkala @Grits & Beans @LISA IRONMAKER @KewlMohawkGirl @CandaePrincess @Stands Alone @comadre @lbgood @Eagle Plumes @leemillard

Just want to send each of you a shout out and aBIG THANK YOU!! Thank you all for keeping this thread going...when I checked my heart was just warmed...been having a hard time and got on here to take a time out from crying and then when I saw all the post my heart was just filled with thanks...gonna need some help the next couple days...gonna be out and traveling to be with my family to lay my grandpa to rest....So thank you again and thank you everyone for the words and thoughts...May God Bless each of you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Udah...Ah-ho!!!!

For each of you...

RIP GRANDPA BERNARD
Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family, cris_neva.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook