View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #2946
cris_neva
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
HELLO FRIENDS!!!

Im finally home and finally back!!

A quick update!

FINALLY made it back to the 405...it was a long tuff week anyway but to top it off I got sick...I am so thankful for such a wonderful family...Darn my lil Gracie went from city girl to country girl real quick...she had bushy braids, dirty face, and I only saw her when it was time to eat...LOL...Both the kids had so much fun being out in Gods Country and around all the family...So good to see everyone, but it was hard leaving last night...Every since I was little that has always been the hardest part, leaving to come back home...so like always I cried....gonna miss seeing all my aunts and uncles...gonna miss seeing all my brothers and sisters...gonna miss hearing everyone laugh and tease...it was an emotional week, but all I feel right now is pride in being a NEVAQUAYA and pride knowing I come from such a loving and strong family...I already missing everyone!!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook