View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #1564
nt_inuk
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Hold on, cowboy.

nt_inuk was here when I first came on and was the first person to invite me to post in the Redhorse Cafe. I hold nt_inuk in high esteem and have high respect for her.

This is what I wrote..."Hmmmmm...how are you doing, Miss nt_inuk? Or is it Mrs? Good to see !"

I asked her how she was doing. I addressed her as unmarried, as she was the last time she was here, and in my way, asked her if she had gotten married.

Nowhere in this statement did I make any lewd or unbecoming remark to a VERY RESPECTABLE WOMAN.

I don't see any hmmmm in your statement.

You need to slow your role and recognize, apachefire.

I apologize to all others for my post.
JD ... YOU'RE MY HERO lol
standing corrected, for the honor of your favorist Inuk
Yes, some of us have been around for a long long time NO offence taken by any of "those" old timers.
me i'm still young lol)

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook