Thread: bustle lacing
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:17 AM   #5
BLOODMOON
Pow Wow Visitor

Items 49 Access
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODMOON has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
I built my bustle about 33 years ago and used artificial sinew through the quills , braided it and brain tan deerskin for the ties and has been about 6-7 years since I had to restring it. I have no complaints about the artificial sinew !
Of course , a person has to take care of his gear !
cool thats what im using and probably will go with stringing the fish line to go with it or u think thats to much? this gonna be my first time dancing and im gonna go at this right so currently looking for guidance im not just gonna go in there right now im just working on my regalia im having to do most of it. hopefully i can find someone in wisconsin to help me been visiting powwows my whole life.
BLOODMOON is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook