Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #23383
rezrazed
Banned

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I first have to say that I'm a little a SHOCKED at comadre's participation in this conversation ... that being said, on with the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
Hey you are talkin about some folks I know! Ya Spike had a brother who also had no arms or legs. Didn't Spike trade him off for some stuff he wanted? said it was a goot trade? what's his name?...oh ya! Bill.
Yeah, Bill was a good guy, until that trade. After that, he hooked up with a gal with no arms and no legs who liked to play tennis, I believe her name was Annette, they ended up having twins, who also had no arms and no legs, Curt N Rod.They liked to hang out in the windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopashinaab View Post
Did you guys know their armless legless cousin?? The one they kept pushing under water... what the heck was his name?? Duncan Maybe??
Can't say as I ever met him, but I knew several of his other cousins, there was:(all with no arms or legs)
ALLEN he was a little odd, he liked to loosen hex screws
BARB she got stuck in a fence
CANDY who died tragically by falling in a sugar vat
and Claude, you was a lion tamer, there are a few others, but I can't remember them at this moment.
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook