Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #23399
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
How big are ya'll growing lizards out there ???
Are you referring to the ones my kids used as earrings?

well~ those were geckos they would catch throughout the day.
the ones @rezrazed are talking about must be the bigger ones cuz I just don't think he's makin gecko boots!

@TurtleWoman, have not seen the lizard necklace.
my kids wore the darn things alive. They would stick them up to their earlobes and the little lizards would latch on and not let go.so they would just hang there.They would trot right through public places like that if I didn't catch it.

I prefered that to finding those things all withered up in the jeans pockets after they went through the laundry.darn kids!lol
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook