View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #16262
soopashinaab
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was walking on my way to work in the cheese mines of the moon, when I was startled by a loud crash! The Polar Express had been derailed by a couple of kids, apparently they had been angry because Santa didn't leave commod cheese in their stocking this year! Presents and candy treats were every where, and those kids were scooping up what ever they could just as fast as they could. Me being the good samaritan that I am offered to help the kids haul some goodies back to their house. boy is my wife going to be surprised when she sees all these presents in our house!