View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #16
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My dancing depends on the song and of course the way the drum sings these songs. If a drum is blessed and really in the grove most of the songs will send you adancin. I don't do a lot of bouncing, etc. I like to dance around with dignity, I seldom stand in one spot but will on occassions. I enjoy the feeling of just getting to dance with my family and very close friends. I enjoy getting to dance with Josiah, Earle, Lee, Bruce, Bob, my brothers Paul and Jimmy along with many more. I always liked to dance with Charlie Chibitty, Granddad- Jack Greenback, Willard, Uncle Ed and others (forgive me for speaking the name of those who have passed).