View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Its only the internet. Its a post anything thread.

Plus, if people are offended, go cry to moderator.
I am a senior moderator, I'm one of several who read the complaints and have to take the appropriate action. Now there is a line that has to be drawn at what can and can't be posted. Political stuff can be posted as long as its not racist etc. None of the stuff you posted violates that. The one thing about posting politics is that you must be open and accepting of the fact that people may post items or text that are opposite of your beliefs. You seem to have been the one who got offended. The appropriate response should have been a counter argument to my statement, not a post filled with insult(s).

Personally when I reply about anything political I want to see real debate, not arguments. I was hoping to get a response from your point of view as to why you see mine as flawed but instead I get a response with wording that is not appropriate.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook