View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #32
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
@Zeke I should have been more clear in my statement. The music I was referring to was played while people were still setting up and not during the actual powwow itself. I was just pointing out that it sounded terrible.

I didn't watch the SLC Olympics so I'm not familiar with what he did there. I did do a quick search for stuff on YouTube and found the song he did for that event. It sort of reminded me of Enigma. The difference was that the song he wrote for them had the purpose of fitting into the theme of the SLC Olympics. The mix was also decent.... The stuff I'm referring to above was a terrible attempt to "remix" powwow music that was recorded for powwows. It might have sounded better if it was recorded with the intent of being a hip-hop song(s).

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook