View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #306
rezrazed
Banned

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I've seen a LOT of white folk at powwows, I've also seen a lot of blacks and Hispanics too, and most of the time folks are respectful. Many, probably because their folks told stories that their folks told them about the old days or what they saw in a traveling old west show, or whatever, so the are enamored with natives and their ways and cultures. Most observe and move on, but then there are some who cross the line to rude and disrespectful and claim they have a right to know. These, though are very few in occurrence, for the most part, are the ones that stick out in our minds, and yet, we tend to give all white folks a bad name. Kinda like all indians are drunks who are lazy and don't want to take care of their kids. Interresting!
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook