View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #45
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
I find you an enigma, Zeke. You so often are encouraging people to get responsible, don't look for handouts, be the master of your own density - yet you side with the party of bailouts and handouts.
Incorrect, as I am NOT siding with Republicans who are the unmitigated MASTERS of the Golden Parachute and corporate bailout: if you are of the correct social standing.

You want equitable responsibility? Then a level playing field is necessary.

That starts with accountability at the top, not the bottom.

I've never once said that people shouldn't be helped, I've said they need to be accountable and take the first step. The issue with many brainwashed Natives is that they believe such an advance is inherently anti-traditional.

Last edited by Zeke; 06-05-2012 at 11:46 PM..
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook