View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #49
NorthofAda
Back where I belong

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Incorrect, as I am NOT siding with Republicans who are the unmitigated MASTERS of the Golden Parachute and corporate bailout: if you are of the correct social standing.

You want equitable responsibility? Then a level playing field is necessary.

That starts with accountability at the top, not the bottom.

I've never once said that people shouldn't be helped, I've said they need to be accountable and take the first step. The issue with many brainwashed Natives is that they believe such an advance is inherently anti-traditional.
Am I supposed to believe that the Democratic leadership is made up of poor folks and washes its hands of any monetary contributions from "big oil", "Wall Street," "banskters," etc.?

Prove it.

As long as both parties are motivated by $$$ and elections depend on who can raise the most $$$ - the field will NEVER be level.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook