View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #51
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
"Yes."

Some of that is not precisely accurate and more than a bit is sensationalized. (Does the original author feel the same way about the Selective Service System?)
Which part , specifically , is not accurate ?

But here's the big question: Are you prepared to renounce your Social Security benefit in exchange for not paying for it in taxation?
The point of the post(and I was not the original author)was to point out the difference in the original intent of the Social Security and what it's become.

If the answer is "no," there's little point in whining.
As far as Selective Service , I was fortunate enough to not be indentured into mandatory service. The Vietnam era was not the best time to be my age and a lot of my friends died because of it. I don't necessarily agree with drafting 18 year olds , and I think they'd be better served with more mature soldiers. However I don't believe that's what our government wants. They want the young "easy to brainwash" youth to instill what they believe is right in they're eyes !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook