View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #4
NorthofAda
Back where I belong

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That has become less and less common these days - people staying with the same company/location for that many years. I'm amazed every time I'm back in the Valley, too, to see how much more built up some of those areas are. You drop down out of Black Canyon City and have a much shorter drive to get to the "big city." Used to be that when you got as far as Carefree it was "out of town."
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook